(ONLY INDIVIDUAL WORKS ARE ALLOWED)
31 January 2021
The situation during the pandemic has caused all kinds of changes starting from the way we work, study, shop, etc. ASPaC Indonesia carries the theme “TRANSFORMATION” which will emphasize changes especially in package design in response to current global issues.
Cultural Practitioner, Academics, Professional Designer from Indonesia, and Professional Designer from Japan (to be confirmed soon)
1. Winners’ works and selected works will receive certificates signed by The Japan Foundation Jakarta, ADGI (Asosiasi Desainer Grafis Indonesia), and ASPaC Indonesia
2. Winning works will be uploaded on the ASPaC Indonesia website
3. The work will be published in the 2020 ASPaC Indonesia Catalog book
4. Winning works will be published on Instagram @ aspac.id
5. Winning works will receive certificates from The Japan Foundation Jakarta and the Indonesian ASPaC Committee
6. Winners’ works and selected works have the opportunity to take part in the 2020 ASPaC Indonesia Online Exhibition and get an exhibition participation certificate.
Follow ASPaC Indonesia on @aspac.id
For more info send us e-mail to: email@example.com